USC Trial Advocacy has been preparing students to become lawyers for over 20 years. Our alumni network spans a wide range of career backgrounds, from civil litigation and public law to finance and education. Now, as a part of our new mentorship program, they're coming back to help. Cumulatively, mentors dedicate over 100 hours per month to current USC Mock Trial members, helping them pursue their goals as well-informed and confident members of society. Our alumni share their experiences beyond undergraduate education, advice on career planning, time in practice, and everything in between.
- Ida Abhari, USC ‘17 International Relations and Philosophy, University of Virginia School of Law ‘22
- Troy Rayder, USC '16 Gender Studies and Sociology, Boston University School of Law '22
- Alexander Igor Wojcik, USC '15 Philosophy, Politics, & Law, Columbia University Teacher's College '19
- Mercedes Cook, USC '09 Psychology, UCLA School of Law '12
- Robson Hauser, USC '10 Business Administration, University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law '14
- Brittnee Bui, USC ‘17 Communication, UCLA School of Law ‘20
- Matt Hollander, USC ‘18 Philosophy, Politics, & Law and Business